Join Marty in her Mission to share the love of Jesus in France.
If you want Intimacy With Jesus, pray a prayer like this, in your own words, or use mine.
Almighty God. Heavenly Father.
Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus.
He paid for my life with His Blood.
He defeated the devil for me and saved me from the clutches of hell.
Thank You for giving me the "free will" to choose Jesus as my
I bow my knee before Your Son and I say:
"Come, Lord Jesus, be my Lord. Live Your life through me.
Use me for Your glory.
I surrender everything to You.
Let me know You intimately.
Recently, at an all day seminar sponsored by R & R, a group organized by Anne Marie Laidet and myself, I spoke on the subject of "Who Am I In Christ."
1. We start with a New Life.
2. In that Life we are the Righteousness of God in Christ.
3. We become a New Creature.
4. Who we are after this New Birth has never before had a likeness to it on the earth.
5. We have a New Perspective.
6. We are sensitive to God and responsive to God and when we can see Christ in others we are sensitive and responsive to them.
7. We acquire a New Behavior.
8. We do greater works than Jesus did on earth because now He does His works through us.
9. We speak a New Language.
10. Faith is the language of heaven; speaking words of faith pleases God and when He is pleased He gives us His Kingdom.
Who am I in the flesh?
1. Marty Delmon, mother of two: Jeff and Jolie; grandmother of five: Alex, Natasha, Brittany, Victoria, Madison; missionary to France.
2. Since 1986, my first missions trip to my (assigned by God) country showed me my calling and secured my entry.
3. My calling is that of "writer". I write Christian teaching books, Christian novels, screenplays, stage plays, newsletters, blogs, songs, etc.
4. I have eight teaching books in a "Destined to..." series. All eight are published in French by 3XM and can be ordered at www.lamoisson.org. All eight will soon be available on this site in English. I am currently writing the ninth. The subjects range from "Destined To Be Successful" to the last one, "Destined To Be In The Spirit". The most popular is "Destined To be Healed".
5. Of my novels, "Buried Lies" is the most popular. It introduces a prayer process for getting rid of the buried lies which afflict our lives. There's a sequel, a working manual called @Uprooting Buried Lies". Both of these can also be ordered in French at www.lamoisson.org. They, too, will soon be on this site in English.
6. In total, I've written 22 books, five of which were self-piublished and are now out of print. Many more to come. My daughter edits everything I write and she's the one who makes me look and sound good! I'm also currently writing the third novel in a series about the end of time. They are entitled, "The Great Revival", "The Great Hope", and "The Great Pentecost".
7. You can read one of my stage plays on the Media Page under Sample Stories. It's my favorite probably because when it was produced they asked me to play a role in the production: "Mirror On The Sidewalk". Can you guess which character I played?
8. Of course I had to write a screenplay about Buried Lies, which is as yet unproduced. The script I like the best is called "Face to Face" and is being considered by a producer at the moment. I like it best because it takes place in France and was written for the French!
9. The most current endeavor I have undertaken is making CDs. The first, "Intimacy With Jesus" was made with Earl Green as the singer and me as the narrator. However, Earl was called to Pastoring and had to quit our fun times together, so now I make the CDs with David Chauveau. His voice is superb, his spirit is superb and therefore the work is superb. We have re-made "Intimacy With Jesus" in both French and English and we've added "Sitting on God's Lap" and "My Best Friend". Sometime in 2014 we will make three more. All of them will be available here as downloads. On the first three I have written and recorded the texts and written the songs that David has recorded. Claire Camara is our technician and she is a master at it!
10. Though a Protestant, the Lord asked me to spend two years living in a Community of the Beatitudes in Les Sables d'Olonne. His prayer, that His body be one, must be fulfilled so I guess I am taking a step in that direction. The churches will never become one, but the people's hearts can be. We can overcome the Anti-Catholic spirit and the Anti-Protestant spirit with our love for one another.
Love conquers all!