1. Marty Delmon. I am proud to be the mother of two really great people: Jeff and Jolie, and these two have made me a grandmother of five excellent gifts from God, Alex, Natasha, Brittany, Victoria, and Madison. Since 1986 I am pleased to be a missionary to France, and as such, I really have to add three people to this mix as they are like family to me. Jennifer Cunha is my web-manager. Anne Marie Laidet translates my books and other serious work. François Chaumont translates whatever is read on the website.
2. My calling is that of a writer. I write Christian teaching books, Christian novels, screenplays, stage plays, newsletters, blogs, songs, etc.
3. I have twelve teaching books in a "Destined" series. All twelve are published in French by 3XM and can be ordered at www.lamoisson.org. All twelve will soon be available on this site in English. The subjects range from "Destined to be Successful" to the last one, "Destined to Know God". The most popular is "Destined to be Healed."
4. Of my novels, "Buried Lies" is the most popular. It introduces a prayer process for getting rid of the buried lies which afflict our lives. There's a sequel, a working manual called "Uprooting Buried Lies." Both of these can also be ordered in French at www.lamoisson.org. They, too, will soon be on this site in English.
5. In total, I've written 22 books, five of which were self-published and are now out of print. Many more to come. My daughter edits everything I write, and she's the one who makes me look and sound good! I'm also currently writing the third novel in a series about the end of time. Their working titles are, "Wild Fire," "The Great Hope," and "The Great Pentecost."
6. Of course I had to write a screenplay about Buried Lies, which is as yet unproduced. The script I like the best is called "Face to Face" and is being considered by a producer at the moment. I like it best because it takes place in France and was written for the French!
7. The most current endeavor I have undertaken is making CDs. The first, "Intimacy With Jesus" was made with Earl Green as the singer and me as the narrator. However, Earl was called to pastoring and had to quit our fun times together, so now I make the CDs with David Chauveau. His voice is superb, his spirit is superb, and therefore, the work is superb. We have re-made "Intimacy With Jesus" in both French and English and we've added "Sitting on God's Lap" and "My Best Friend." Sometime in 2015 we will make three more. All of them will be available here as downloads. On the first three I have written and recorded the texts and written the songs that David has recorded. Claire Camara is our technician and she is a master at it!
8. Though a Protestant, the Lord asked me to spend two years living in a Community of the Beatitudes in Les Sables d'Olonne. His prayer, that His body be one, must be fulfilled, so I guess I am taking a step in that direction. The churches will never become one, but the people's hearts can be. We can overcome the Anti-Catholic spirit and the Anti-Protestant spirit with our love for one another. L’amour triomph de tout!
9. I’m single. I’m 74. Both of these conditions should be working against me, but the Lord uses them as strengths! Since the Bible tells us we can have 120 years, and it also says we won’t pass from life to death (an odd term meaning eternal life) until we are satisfied, I have a long way to go. I’m going to live it “strong.” I hope you join me!